Readings for the week of April 11, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 4:32-35 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / 1 Jn 5:1-6 / Jn 20:19-3
- Monday: Acts 4:23-31 / Ps 2:1-3, 4-7a, 7b-9 [cf. 11d] / Jn 3:1-8
- Tuesday: Acts 4:32-37 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Jn 3:7b-15
- Wednesday: Acts 5:17-26 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [7a] / Jn 3:16-21
- Thursday: Acts 5:27-33 / Ps 34:2 and 9, 17-18, 19-20 [7a] / Jn 3:31-36
- Friday: Acts 5:34-42 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [cf. 4abc] / Jn 6:1-15
- Saturday: Acts 6:1-7 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 18-19  / Jn 6:16-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
Saturday Vigil: 5:30pm
Sunday: 7:30am (Spanish) and 9:00am & 11:30am
Wednesdays & Saturdays 4:00pm - 5:00pm
MINISTRY SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
Taize is a meditative one-hour prayer. It is a mixture of song, silence, and scripture. Gathered in the presence of Christ, we sing uncomplicated repetitive songs, uncluttered by too many words, allowing the mystery of God to become tangible through the beauty of simplicity. A few words sung over and over again reinforce the meditative quality of prayer. They express a basic reality of faith that can be grasped quickly by the heart and intellect, gradually penetrating the whole being. The group meets on the first Friday of every month at 7pm at the St. Eugene's Day Chapel.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions currently in place, meetings have been temporarily suspended. Please check the church bulletin for updates or reach out to the contact listed above.
Looking for Mass while Away?